In this Post you are Going to Learn How to Install WordPress If you want to Install wordpress Then just follow this Ultimate Guide of Installing WordPress.
As we all Know WordPress is a Leading Blogging Platform Along with Blogger. Many Blogger comes to Use Blogger when they really want to give their Website a Professional Look.
WordPress is a Platform which Gives us all Independance of Doing or Configuring our Blog. Its Best Platform for Professional Bloggers Who Really wants to Make Their Website a Brand.
This Guide will be Perfect for you if You are going to Start a WordPress Website.
So lets begin with this Tutorial of How to Install WordPress.
How to install WordPress:
Before Installing WordPress you should keep some Requirements in Mind which can Lead you blog towards success.
Best Hosting is a key to a successful wordpress website. So i suggest every Reader to use that hosting which has 100% Uptime. Because Hosting is most important for a wordpress website. In my case, i use HostLelo Because it provides Reliable and Superfast hosting at affordable prices.
Hostlelo Team done Great work by explaining all The Concept of what actually Web Hosting is. Read all here
After best Hosting, a good theme is also important for your wordpress site. Theme should not be nulled otherwise you have to suffer risk of your website being hacked. It is best if you buy a premium theme.
Now lets begin for Tutorial of How to install wordpress.
Guide to Install WordPress
If you have baught Hosting for your website then good, you have to login to your website cpanel. Generally website cpanel details are sent by your hosting provider Company in an Email after your Purchase. After getting that Details You have to Login into cpanel and follow further steps.
1. Search for Softaculous Apps Installer in your cpanel and Click on it.
2. After opening Softaculous Apps Installer all the options will be there for many different apps. Like WordPress, Joomla, Abante and so on. You have to select WordPress There and Click on install Option.
3. Then You have to fill out all the details of your Website Doman and all other details.
- First you have to Choose Http or Https protocol. If you have a ssl certificate then select https protocol like me.
- In next box Your Web Address is Written there check its spelling and correct if there is any error otherwise ignore it.
- In next box, WP is written there. I suggest you to clear that box and erase Wp from there. Because if you Leave it written there your site will open with origionalurl.com/wp.
4. Next is Site Settings.
- In first Box you have to Write your Website Name.
- Now Write Tagline for Your WordPress site in second box. For example my Tagline is The Tech Wikipedia.
5. Now Set username and Pasword for your wordpress site. Remember to set a secure username and pasword for your website and type your email address in Third Box.
6. Now leave all fields as they are and point to Advanced option.
- Here Check on Auto Upgrade.
- In Automated Backups, Click on once a week.
7. Now just Click on Install