This article is about how you can “Delete Paytm Account“. Paytm is one of the Mostly used Online Transaction and Online Shopping app in India. It only works in India and we can send or receive money, send money to bank and we can do shopping,Pay Bills Online,Book tickets for movies and travelling from it in minutes.
Here is a method which you can use to Delete PayTm Account. Before Starting i want to Clear that there is no Instant method to Delete Paytm Account. If you want to do so it will take about 7-10 Working days after your Request of Deleting account.
Guys lets Begin with our Tutorial of How to delete Paytm account Permanently.
How to Delete Paytm Account :
Images are also Given with each step in order to Clear every step more properly.
1.As i mentioned earlier, you can’t delete your paytm account instantly. You have to Contact Support in Order to Do so. So First Open your paytm account in paytm app.
2. Go to Profile Section and then Contact Us Option.
3. Then Click on Resolve an Issue? option there and then My Account.
4. Then Click on I have lost my phone/changed my mobile number option.
5.Now select I need to Block my Old Account.
6.You will see Screen as shown in Image. Click on Message us.
- In first box “Issue Discription” you have to write your reason of deleting account, Write this Message there:
Requested PayTm Team, I have lost my mobile phone with sim card on which this PayTm account is Created. Now i am Afraid of Misuse of my Sim card and my Paytm Account. I request you to block/Delete my paytm account assosiated with mobile Number “Your Mobile Number”.
- In Second box you have to enter your email account(Its Generally filled automatically).
- You will also see an option of Upload Image there but leave it as it is.
- Finally Click on Submit. Your PayTm account will be deleted permanently within 7-10 working days from Day of Contacting them.
Guys if you Like this Imformation, Please do Share it on Social Medias. Because Sharing is Caring 😀